This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://siros.global/, including any information you may provide through the site when you inform us of our services or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
When you provide us with the data, we inform you that our services are not available for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving us consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Siros Management Solutions, S.L
1. Responsible for the treatment
Person in charge of the treatment: Siros Managment Solutions S.L with C.I.F .: B-93422483 and address at Calle Palmito Nº 7, 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga and phone: 951204137. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercantile Registry of Málaga, Volume 5433, Book 4340, Folio 150, Section 8, Sheet MA129890, Inscription 1ª
Siros Management Solutions S.L is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party, will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by Siros Management Solutions, S.L
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: Name.
- Contact information: Email
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our services
- Contract the provision of our services Request budgets
- Through automated technology or interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can check our cookies policy here Click here
Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Siros Management Solutions, S.L and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we will treat. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|PURPOSE||TYPE OF DATA||LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING|
|To request information through the contact form||
||Consent of the interested party|
|To make commercial communications, delivering relevant content that may be of interest to you||
||Consent of the interested party|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or contracted a product or service with us.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of contracting by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we must use it for another reason, notifying you previously so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
5. How long will we keep your data for?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Siros Management Solutions, S.L does not authorize minors under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms to request services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Siros Management Solutions, S.L is exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Siros Management Solutions, S.L, please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Siros Management Solutions, S.L are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Siros Management Solutions, S.L or email firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Siros Management Solutions, S.L if you are using your personal data.
- To request its rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Siros Management Solutions, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose its treatment: Siros Management Solutions, S.L will let you process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Siros Management Solutions, S.L, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Siros Management Solutions, S.L is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for it: Spanish Protection Agency of data.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
All requests are solved within the legal period indicated 1 month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All data controllers to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it according to the GDPR.
We only allow those managers to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who these companies are that provide services to us, you can do it by email: email@example.com
9. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that it occurs, as is regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.