1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company are set out below. This internet portal is put at the service of users by the entity, whose identifying data are
|Social Denomination||Siros Management Solutions, S.L.|
|Registered Office:||C/Palmito Nº 7, 29630, Benalmádena, Málaga.|
|Registry data:||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga on 09/10/2015, Volume 5433, Book 4340, Folio 150, Section 8, Sheet MA129890, Inscription 1ª|
This legal notice includes the general conditions governing the access and use of this website, hereinafter "the website". The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Advice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Advice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Advice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Siros Management Solutions, S.L customers, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Advice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service begins.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it hosts are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Siros Management Solutions, S.L is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions is expressly prohibited.
The brands, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Siros Management Solutions, S.L whether for industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs. The trademarks are as follows:
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Siros Management Solutions, S.L they are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. Only appear on the website of Siros Management Solutions, S.L for the purpose of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
3. Portal conditions of use
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Advice. The User will respond to Siros Management Solutions, S.L or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Siros Management Solutions, S.L or from third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Siros Management Solutions, S.L or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Advice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
For information purposes only, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Siros Management Solutions, S.L or by those who hold the ownership of the exploitation rights in their case.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by Part of the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases Siros Management Solutions, S.L make available to users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without their ignorance avoiding the responsibilities arising from the Law.
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
- It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the visualization of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in In any case, when they are visualized jointly with contents outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deceit in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Siros Management Solutions, S.L or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- Any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Siros Management Solutions, S.L its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides will not be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case, it will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Siros Management Solutions, S.L you have given your consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Siros Management Solutions, S.L within the sender's page except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by Siros Management Solutions, S.L and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Siros Management Solutions, S.L subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Siros Management Solutions, S.L in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender's website.
4. Exclusion of liability
4.1 Of the information
Siros Management Solutions, S.L is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for any damages or losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Of the quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Siros Management Solutions, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Siros Management Solutions, S.L is not responsible for damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Of the availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires third-party services and supplies, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Siros Management Solutions, S.L Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Portal service.
Siros Management Solutions, S.L it is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that result in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, Siros Management Solutions, S.L acts as an intermediation service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he may notify Siros Management Solutions, S.L in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Siros Management Solutions, S.L with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
Siros Management Solutions, S.L does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Siros Management Solutions, S.L
5. Data Protection
You can consult our Data Protection policy to know the use we make of your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality may contact Siros Management Solutions, S.L indicating the following extremes:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the right holder infringed when he is a person other than the communicator.
- It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the rights holder and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the caller.
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Siros Management Solutions, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, as provided in the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the caller.
It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the rights holder and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Siros Management Solutions, S.L reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of publication.
9. Social Media
Siros Management Solutions, S.L is present in various social media and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other medias, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in the which, Siros Management Solutions, S.L does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law As long as the applicable Law allows the relinquishment of the established legal jurisdiction, it is designated as jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, the Malaga courts expressly waiving the user to any another jurisdiction that could correspond.